A big thank you to Strawberry Squeeze for nominating Louis and Mel for the Liebster Award.
Apparently there are rules attached to the reception of such an award, the latter being:
- This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves (Eleven! That’s a lot!).
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Choose 5 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
Eleven facts about me:
- I can put my right foot in my mouth – well, not the whole foot. Perhaps a few centimetres beyond my toes.
- I climbed up a tree in flip flops recently. A great achievement, I know.
- I am fluent in English and French y puedo hablar un poco de Español.
- I’ve visited twenty countries by my count. Not bad, eh?
- My knees crack every time I bend down.
- I have a rather weak gag reflex, which is one of the many reasons why my dentist loves me.
- I have taught myself to play both the piano and the ukulele.
- I’ve lived in three countries.
- I once stood up on a toilet to talk to my friend on the other side of the stall (as we always did in elementary school) and my foot slipped into the toilet bowl. I sloshed back to class, very embarrassed.
- I’m very good at archery.
- I enjoy holding my breath and lying at the bottom of pools to look up at the sky/ceiling.
My nominations (in no particular order) are:
SanterreComique Of Mice and Blob Monsters
Le Blog de Frank Loon
Saint-Nicolas on the web!
Here are the questions Strawberry Squeeze answered:
1. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
A mild, tamed and harmless platypus.
2. What is your worst cooking disaster?
I set myself on fire while cooking spaghetti. Don’t ask.
3. What is your favourite song?
I don’t have a favourite anything but currently I am enjoying The Things I’ve Done by Grøenland.
4. What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
Experiencing weightlessness. That was AWESOME.
5. Who is your favourite athlete?
I don’t have favourites! Sigh… Let’s call it a three-way tie between Usain Bolt, Novak Djokovic and P. K. Subban.
6. Describe yourself in 5 words:
This is not a question. NEXT!
7. If you had a time machine where would you go?
I would go to wherever Nikola Tesla was at the time and attempt to have a coherent conversation with him. Then I’d find Edison and smack him.
8. What’s your favourite sport to watch?
Any sport that I am attending and viewing live is my favourite sport to watch.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
Costa Rica. I’ve always wanted to go.
10. What’s your favourite colour?
Turquoise, more green than blue.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!