I got another award. I can’t believe it. By the way, I hope these «people like my blog… they actually like my blog!» posts aren’t getting bothersome for you. This time, I’ve been nominated by mummyflyingsolo for a Super Sweet Blogging Award! I’d like to give her a heartfelt thank you for thinking of Louis and Mel. Also, I recommend you check out her own blog as she regularly makes enjoyable and informative posts about her experience as a single mom.
These awards always come with rules so here they are:
- thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
- include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The five super sweet questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Both? Cookies.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla.
- Favorite Sweet Treat? I don’t have favourites… I like a lot of things and I simply would rather not rank them.
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? When I’m awake.
- Sweet Nick Name? Don’t have one. Fuzzy nickname? Dr. Fuzz.
And the nominations are (in no particular order):
- The Stuff in the Margin
- Angry Pear
- Zooky World
- Chowon Sung
- Sketches From Memory
- The World’s Top 10 of Anything and Everything
- What I Say and Think Should Be the Same Thing
- Cristina’s Mug of Thoughts
- The Amazing Comics Men
- Mister G Kids
- Natalie Kay-Es-El
I strongly suggest you check out each and every one of these blogs, I find them all highly entertaining.